Friday, September 18, 2009

I love Quilt Shows


Today I went to the San Diego Quilt Show. I just love to look at all the quilts. It just gives me so many ideas. I always want to see the quilts that I have kits for completed and did not see any this time. I did dream about a new embroidery machine for about 15 minutes. Mine is fine except since I purchased mine in 2001 the hoops are twice as wide. Wow!! Of course, what is really sad it I don't really use my embroidery function that often. I do use the machine for quilting and making clothes. I do need to start using it again since I am still unemployed.


I did end up buying some fat quarters and half yard cuts in brown and blue. They were such a pretty shade and I could see a wall hanging. My son said it reminded him of Tiffany Blue. Yes son, and when you get older you can buy your Mom some Tiffany jewelry.


I purchased 3 quilt kits. One is Amy Butler fabric. I love her fabric and it was all packaged up ready to go. I bought a cute Christmas wall hanging kit. I love anything vintage looking and this looks like 50s fabric. I aso purchased a pink quilt kit.


So it was a wonderful day and now it is back to realty. I need to do dishes and think about what to make for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment