Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Progress On My Hoodie

I finished the right side today of Heather's Hoodie. I am so excited. The next step is blocking. This will be the first time blocking. I felt a little lost with no big knitting project tonight to work on. I ended up watching the Star Trek DVD. We saw the movie when it first came out so it was something I could watch without paying 100% attention to.

I did do some sewing. A few years ago I bought a Volks Super Dollfie doll from Japan. At the time you could not buy the doll in the US. They come to you with no clothes. My poor doll is finally dressed. I used some of my Mom's lace that she left me. It felt good using the lace. I did not use a pattern just a simple skirt and halter top.




I have an appointment with the VA Counselor next week. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get to go back to school for a new career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment